Table of Contents
The PlayStation 4 System Can and Will suffer from a White light of death issue commonly known as the WLOD. This basically means that your PlayStation 4 is ON with a constant white light and no video or picture on the screens. And that could be caused by many factors.
The Common issues:
- Broken HDMI Port! In that case, you will need the PS4 HDMI Port Repair Service
- The official White light of Death Issue. Where the port is actually perfect but a motherboard issue is preventing the system from showing any image
How to troubleshoot:
- Buy a new HDMI cable and test!
- Wiggle the HDMI cable slightly. if your tv starts to show a signal… then it’s your port. Get the PS4 HDMI Port Repair Service
- Try this:
- Completely turn off your system
- Press and hold the power button.
- If you hear 2 beeps let go.
- If you see a screen Then you don’t have the WLOD
- Otherwise, the WLOD is a motherboard issue that needs a repair
Troubleshooting the White Light Of Death (WLOD) Issue – Video
If all fails send us your PS4 and we will fix it!